Travel Visit Morocco. We are one of the country's longest established tour operators offering highly personalised travel service. Web designed by Gomarnad
Whether you need to organize the perfect Morocco tour or personal getaway with a friend, family or as individual, we will be happy to organize an unforgettable Moroccan journey. Choose from a variety of tours to Sahara desert.
The Travel Visit Morocco company's staff is widely experienced and dedicated to ensuring clients are more than satisfied with every aspect of its travel service.
Phone / WhatsApp : +212 676 87 52 29
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
We are Morocco's leading tour operator -
Join one of Morocco's leading tour operators for the best of Sahara desert guided experiences.
Every Travel Visit Morocco package can be enhanced with a special stay that fulfils the promise of the outstanding Morocco landscape. Whether you desire a swift and seamless airport transfer, a half day tour or an extended journey through Morocco’s spectacular Atlantic coast or Atlas mountains, every standard or luxury private touring experience promises to be a personal and exceptionally tailored one.
Private customised tours all over Morocco departure Chefchaouen with licensed driver-
Full & detailed Itinerary for Chefchaouen tour to Sahara:
Day 1: Chefchaouen -
We at Travel Visit Morocco -
Day 2 : Guided city excursion in Fes.
After breakfast, you explore Fes in guided tour of You will walk through the narrow streets of medina , you explore local souks, and the old Koranic school , then tanneries. After exploring best sights and Unesco sites enjoy free program. Overnight in local riad or hotel. Enjoy your 5 days tour from Chefchaouen to desert.
Day 3 : Fes -
Our 5 day Tour from Chefchaouen to Desert continues and after taking breakfast, you visit Ifran, then we visit Azrou where we watch monkey in the cedar forest. We travel to Midelt (known for its minerals) then we reach Ziz Valley, and after exploring Erfoud we reach Merzouga desert. Here you will ride camels to reach our Sahara desert camp with dinner and enjoy drum music and Berber songs.
Day 4 : Merzouga desert -
Today we wake up early to watch the sunrise over Merzouga dunes. Then after taking breakfast, we will drive to Erfoud, then Tinijdad and Todra Gorges. We finish the day in Dades Gorges in local kasbah with dinner.
Day 5: Dades Gorges -
On the last day we will drive to Skoura , you explore Valley of Roses and Skoura before we reach Ouarzazate and its Kasbah, and the Atlas Film studio. We continue to Ait Benhaddou where you visit local Kasbah before we cross the High Atlas Mountains. We drive via Tizi N’Tichka mountain to reach Marrakech. End of 5 day Tour from Chefchaouen to Desert.
Drop off in your accommodation around 7 pm. We will be happy to organise your unforgettable tour from Chefchaouen in Morocco experience and travel with Travel Visit Morocco…
* Explore Fes medina.
* Visit Atlas mountains : Ifrane and Azrou cedar forest
*Camel trek in Merzouga desert.
* 1 Night in Sahara Desert Camp.
* Explore Todra, Dades , Ouarzazate and Ait Benhaddou kasbah
* Travel for 5 days 4 nights
* Pick up from your Chefchaouen hotel
* Drop off in your Marrakech hotel
* Let us know if you want customize your Chefchaouen travel
* This tour itinerary is just suggested
Create your own private tour in Morocco or take our suggested itinerary. Dive deep into Merzouga desert in Morocco with a special guided tour ranging from the Atlas mountains to Sahara desert.
* No Entrance fees and Tips.
* No lunches and drinks.
* Airline tickets and Personal Expenses.
* 5 days 4 nights tour from Chefchaouen is available every day with hotel pick up.
* from your city Chefchaouen hotel at 8 a.m.
* Tell us how many friends are travelling with you. Specify the category of riad and desert camp you require (standard or luxury accommodation for your private Chefchaouen travel).
* Private tour from Chefchaouen in comfortable vehicle 4x4 or minibus.
* All Hotels pick up / drop off
* Experienced Tour Driver / Desert Guide.
* Dinners ,breakfasts as mentioned in itinerary.
* A night in riad and Merzouga Camp and adventure camel trek in desert